Unit of Thematic Planning and Students' Research Work
The Unit of Thematic Planning and Students' Research Work operates to commercialize and market results of research and experimental construction works by our faculty and research staff, as well as our intellectual property.
Our tasks are as follows:
- to form an atmosphere of innovative receptivity at Astrakhan State University;
- to perform information exhibition activities; to arrange our University’s participation in Russian and international exhibitions;
- to present the dynamics of our innovative activities at our permanent exhibition;
- to arrange searches for investors and customers interested in our R & D products;
- to carry out marketing researches of the innovations market; to analyze and form new markets to distribute our R & D products;
- to reveal the top-priority directions of our experimental activities so as to form the innovative field of Astrakhan Region.
Smirnova, Natalya Vladimirovna
PhD in Biology, Associate Professor – Director of Salon
Address: Room #119a, 20a Tatischev Str., Astrakhan 414056 Russia.
Последнее редактирование: 24-03-2022, Тутаринова Наталия Анатолиевна