Five Strong Ideas of ASU Entered Top-1000 of All-Russia Forum
Results of forum “Strong Ideas for New Times”, held by the Agency for Strategic Initiatives and Roscongress Foundation, have been summed up. The jury selected 1,000 best projects of the competition and made a list of the winners according to the popular vote.
Five scientific projects of Astrakhan State University were supported by the forum experts and already entered top-1000 of the expert selection, based on project originality, coverage scale and readiness to be completed with project logic trackers.
- “Farming Robot for Outdoor Harvesting of Tomatoes”
- “Developing a Method for Instant Diagnosis of Tuberculosis Based on Analysis of Drying Drops of Blood Serum Using Intellectual Algorithms of Image Recognition”
- “Information System for Detection and Assessment of Problem Areas in Farming Fields”
- National Project “My Patent”
- “Offshore Multi-Purpose Unmanned Platform (maritime robotic system)”
These projects will be supported by the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, partners and expert community, the list of supportive measures is updated on the forum website on a regular basis.
Other initiatives of staff members and students of Astrakhan State University were awarded the status of leaders of the platform ranking, having entered top-100 of their tracks upon results of the popular vote.
All the participants received e-certificates that confirm their successful results.