Development of cooperation with UNESCO Chairs at the regional and international level is a top-priority field of our activities.
ASU has developed partnership relations with over 80 leading universities and international educational institutions from 20 countries (including universities of Japan, China, Italy, Iran, Spain, Germany, and Belgium).
Foreign UNESCO Chairs with which we cooperate:
- UNESCO Chair "Reorienting Teacher Education towards Sustainability" (York University, Canada);
- UNESCO Chair "Early Childhood Education" (Goteborg University, Sweden);
- UNESCO Chair "Environmental Education and Sustainable Development" (National University of Distance Education, Spain);
- UNESCO Chair "Social Learning and Sustainable Development" (Wageningen University, Netherlands);
- UNESCO Chair "Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in Education for Sustainable Development" (University of Crete, Greece);
- UNESCO Chair "Research and Education for Sustainable Development" (Okayama University, Japan);
- UNESCO Chair on Sustainable Development (016), Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan);
- UNESCO Chair on Education for Sustainable Development (Urgench State University, Uzbekistan);
- UNESCO Chair on Civic and Values Education (Tashkent State Pedagogical University, Uzbekistan);
- UNESCO Chair UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Information Law (Baku State University, Azerbaijan).
Russian UNESCO Chairs with which we cooperate:
- UNESCO Chair "Urban and Architectural Conservation" (Moscow Academy of Restoration);
- UNESCO Chair "Human Rights and Democracy" (Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
- UNESCO Chair "Sustainable Development, Environmental Sciences and Social Problems" (Novosibirsk State University);
- UNESCO Chair "Healthy Lifestyle is the Key to Successful Development" (Moscow State Medical and Dental University);
- UNESCO Chair "Fine Arts and Architecture" (Russian Academy of Arts, Moscow);
- UNESCO Chair "Education Sciences" (A.I.Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St. Petersburg);
- UNESCO Chair "Training and Retraining of Specialists under Market Economy Conditions" (Academy of Management “TISBI”, Kazan).
THE UNESCO Chair of ASU pays much attention to network development. To meet this goal, it has established a network of branches at universities located in both Russia and neighboring countries at the Caspian Sea:
- Kuban State University;
- Kuban State Technical University,
- Stavropol State Agrarian University;
- Atyrau State University;
- Kalmyk State University;
- Chechen State Pedagogical Institute;
- Ingush State University;
- Aktau Yessenov University;
- Armavir Institute of Social Education.
Последнее редактирование: 12-03-2019, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович