Institute of Physics & Mathematics
The Institute of Physics & Mathematics is a research and educational center whose activities include fundamental research in narrow and interdisciplinary fields. We train qualified specialists in the field of high-tech, which is crucial for knowledge-based innovative and economic development.
Our main fields of research:
- Modeling of properties of disordered compounds;
- Modeling of self-organization processes;
- ICT in science and education;
- Technologies to produce and process composite and ceramic materials;
- Rational application of natural resources;
- Research of systems to control biological objects (fish, insects) by applying selective sources of electromagnetic radiation.
Collective Application Center “3D Research of Movement Biomechanics”
Последнее редактирование: 12-02-2020, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович