Unit of Preprinting Processes
The key task of the Unit of Preprinting Processes is to arrange and execute editorial and publishing activities that Astrakhan State University performs; to publish educational and academic literature that complies with requirements set by the Federal Educational Standard, as well as scientific, reference, and other literature to meet the needs of our educational process and research activities.
Our main functions include:
- formation of official yearly and prospective thematic plans of publishing literature after analyzing the degree of availability of literature for the educational process;
- preparation of manuscripts for their consideration at meeting of the Editorial Council;
- literary editing;
- arrangement of reviewing manuscripts by members of the Editorial Council;
- quality control of literature to be published;
- introduction of authors to ministries and governmental agencies to obtain the stamp “manual officially recommended by federal authorities” for their works;
- preparation of regular operational and statistic reports related to our publishing activities.
Последнее редактирование: 06-12-2018, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович