Salon of Innovations & Investments
The Salon of Innovations & Investments operates to commercialize and market results of research and experimental construction works by our faculty and research staff, as well as our intellectual property.
Our tasks are as follows:
- to form an atmosphere of innovative receptivity at Astrakhan State University;
- to perform information exhibition activities; to arrange our University’s participation in Russian and international exhibitions;
- to present the dynamics of our innovative activities at our permanent exhibition;
- to arrange searches for investors and customers interested in our R & D products;
- to carry out marketing researches of the innovations market; to analyze and form new markets to distribute our R & D products;
- to reveal the top-priority directions of our experimental activities so as to form the innovative field of Astrakhan Region.
Our main functions are as follows:
- Participation in advertising activities performed by Astrakhan State University;
- Arrangement of our University’s participation in exhibitions;
- Preparation of exhibits and advertising materials to represent ASU at exhibitions and fairs;
- Arrangement of the permanent exhibition of Astrakhan State University;
- Support and promotion of innovations in education, in science, and in technologies;
- Promotion of successful experience in the field of experimental and innovative activities at educational institutions;
- Mailing of information related to our R & D products to interested parties;
- Interaction with advertising agencies and exhibition organizers;
- Interaction with Astrakhan State University’s units, which are responsible for advertising activities and for public relations.
Smirnova, Natalya Vladimirovna
PhD in Biology, Associate Professor – Director of Salon
Address: Room #119a, 20a Tatischev Str., Astrakhan 414056 Russia.
Последнее редактирование: 28-11-2018, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович