Center of Education Monitoring & Quality Audit
Our main tasks are as follows:
- Arrangement of computer control of students’ knowledge;
- Obtainment of objective independent assessment of students’ levels of knowledge to verify whether they comply with state educational standards;
- Submission of reliable and timely results of teaching students to the University top management to take preventive and correctional actions aimed to enhance the quality of education at ASU.
Our main activities are as follows:
- Coordination of preparation of materials related to computer testing, techniques of expert assessment of testing materials, and requirements towards to software didactic tests and testing technologies;
- Current control of students’ knowledge by arranging test checkups;
- Arrangement of developing assessment tools and technologies to control and assess the quality of education at Astrakhan State University;
- Informing the University Administration about results of motoring and controlling the quality of education to plan activities aimed to enhance the quality of education;
- Execution of social and psychological surveys, expert questioning related to issues of quality of education at ASU;
- Participation in the Federal Examination in the field of higher professional education.
Khlopkova, Natalya Vladimirovna
Director of Center
Address: Room #215, 20a Tatischev Str., Astrakhan 414056 Russia.
Последнее редактирование: 28-11-2018, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович