Directorate of Research & Innovative Activities
The Directorate of Research & Innovative Activities was established to coordinate and arrange scientific research activities performed at Astrakhan State University.
Our main functions are as follows:
- Arrangement, coordination, and administration of scientific research activities at ASU;
- Arrangement of our faculty staff’s and students’ participation in grant contests and programs; assistance in submitting their applications, in realization of grant projects and preparation of reports on their research activities;
- Participation in arrangement of scientific events that ASU hosts (conferences, seminars, round tables, symposia, etc.);
- Collection of annual reports made by Chairs of the University on their research activities; preparation of annual summary data;
- Arrangement of training specialists of top qualification for ASU and for other educational institutions.
Davydova, Yekaterina Vasilievna
Chief of Directorate
The Directorate includes the following units:
Address: Room #119a, 20a Tatischev Str., Astrakhan 414056 Russia.
Последнее редактирование: 29-03-2022, Тутаринова Наталия Анатолиевна