ASU Co-founds Organization of Strategic Importance for Russia
Today, a founding meeting of the Association for the Promotion of Multilateral Cooperation in Science and Education in the Black Sea Region has been held at Astrakhan State University within international scientific forum “Caspian Region 2021: Sustainable Development Trajectories”.
The founders of the new organization are:
- Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don;
- Astrakhan State University;
- Volgograd State University;
- Dagestan State Technical University;
- Maikop State Technological University;
- Rostov State Economic University;
- Stavropol State Agrarian University;
- Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk.
Marina Borovskaya, President of the Southern Federal University, became Chair of the constituent assembly. The purpose of the association is to promote multilateral international cooperation in research, innovation and educational spheres, implement joint scientific, research projects and programmes.