ASU Co-founds Organization ofáStrategic Importance for Russia
Today, aáfounding meeting ofáthe Association for the Promotion ofáMultilateral Cooperation ináScience and Education ináthe Black Sea Region has been held atáAstrakhan State University within international scientific forum ôCaspian Region 2021: Sustainable Development Trajectoriesö.
The founders of the new organization are:
- Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don;
- Astrakhan State University;
- Volgograd State University;
- Dagestan State Technical University;
- Maikop State Technological University;
- Rostov State Economic University;
- Stavropol State Agrarian University;
- Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk.
Marina Borovskaya, President of the Southern Federal University, became Chair of the constituent assembly. The purpose of the association is to promote multilateral international cooperation in research, innovation and educational spheres, implement joint scientific, research projects and programmes.
Astrakhan State University suggests that you subscribe to its news, which shall be emailed to you on a regular basis.