Astrakhan Branch of Foreign Students Association
The Foreign Students Association in Russia is a public organization (officially registered at the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation), which represents about 150, 000 foreign citizens from 165 countries, who study at Russian educational institutions.
OUR GOALS & TASKS
- Development of a more profound mutual understanding between foreign students of Russian educational institutions, public organizations, and legal authorities;
- Assistance to foreign students in their professional training; presentation of their legal interests;
- Contribution to mutual understanding and friendship between nations.
- Information, adaptation, and social support of foreign citizens who study at Russian educational institutions;
- Arrangement of extracurricular activities with foreign students (students’ festivals, contests, exhibitions, competitions, concerts, sports events, excursions, etc.);
- Presentation of objective information about educational services provided by Russian higher educational institutions to other countries;
- Assistance to foreign students’ admissions both on budget-financed and self-paid terms;
- Assistance to the Ministry of Education & Science of the Russian Federation to tackle issues arising during foreign citizens’ educational process;
- Work with foreign alumni of Russian educational institutions: establishment of closer links with foreign public administrators, politicians, and economists who graduated from Russian higher educational institutions.
Последнее редактирование: 07-04-2022, Тутаринова Наталия Анатолиевна