European Diploma Supplement
Note: at the moment Europen Diploma Supplement issuance is suspended due to the service cost recalculation.
European Diploma Supplement is an official document developed by the European Commission, the Council of Europe and UNESCO. It ensures mutual recognition of higher education documents across countries.
European Diploma Supplement is drawn up in English. It is considered as official translation and does not require further notary certification. The Supplement contains information on the qualification awarded, the RF education system and academic performance under rating system. Study load is indicated in accordance with ECTS.
The benefits that Europen Diploma Supplement offers:
- Continuing education in foreign universities with credits transfer for some subjects;
- Getting a job abroad with fast-track qualification recognition;
- Getting a job in a foreign company that has a representative office in Russia also with fast-track qualification recognition.
This is the list of documents necessary to obtain European Supplement to a diploma issued by ASU:
- Completed and signed application form;
- Photocopy of the initial page of an applicant’s passport to provide the correct spelling of their name;
- Copy of the diploma and its Russian appendix issued by ASU;
- Copy of the receipt confirming an applicant’s payment for the EU appendix;
- Completed and printed form (.doc) specifying an applicant’s personal data.
European Diploma Supplement shall be issued within 10 to 20 days.
To obtain an EU appendix to their future diploma, a student of ASU may contact the Dean’s office of their Department.
Последнее редактирование: 19-06-2023, Тутаринова Наталия Анатолиевна