Our main tasks are as follows:
- Researches of the large variety of forms of existence of the Russian language, in particular: literary processed forms of the Russian language, its dialects, colloquial speech, jargon, slang, etc.;
- Preservation of names (and place where they occur), which the Russian folk language has or used to have, but that are fading away from this language owing to different reasons.
Our main fields of activities are as follows:
- Participation in Russian universities’ joint researches to make up a Lexical Atlas of Russian folk dialects headed by the Institute of Linguistics and by the Russian Language Institute (both Institutes being affiliates of the Russian Academy of Sciences);
- Studies of urban colloquial speech;
- Composition of the Dialectological Atlas of Astrakhan Region.
Address: Room #515, Hostel #3, 20 Tatischev Str., Astrakhan 414056 Russia.
Последнее редактирование: 19-02-2022, Сорокин Виталий Витальевич