511135-TEMPUS-1-2010-1-ES-TEMPUS-JPCR "Tuning Educational Programmes in Russian Universities"
Astrakhan State University participate in the TUNING RUSSIA international project “Tuning Educational Programmes in Russian Universities” 511135-TEMPUS-1-2010-1-ES-TEMPUS-JPCR.
Project Duration: Oct. 2010 – Oct. 2013.
18 universities from 5 countries take part in the project (the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Spain, and Russia).
Our Partners in the European Union:
The TUNING RUSSIA is an integral part of the larger project “Tuning Educational Structures” that involves over 200 universities of Europe, Latin America, and for Soviet Union. The project implies applying tools of the Bologna Process for an agreed presentation of structures and descriptions of programs of all the levels, which involves the competence-based approach.
- Association of Classical Universities of Russia;
- Astrakhan State University;
- Tver State University;
- Don State Technical University;
- Tula State Lev Tolstoy Pedagogical University;
- Moscow State Academy of Business Administration;
- North Caucasus State Technical University;
- National Research Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod;
- Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University;
- Udmurt State University;
- Moscow State University of Railway Engineering;
- Moscow Region State University;
- Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH).
The main tasks of the TUNING RUSSIA project are:
- Promotion of the Tuning methodology in the Russian academic space in nine areas: Ecology; Economy & Management; Education; Engineering Protection of Environment; Information & Communication Technologies; Languages; Law; Social Work; Tourism;
- Implementation and further development of the Tuning methodology at a number of Russian universities by establishing Tuning centers at them; those centers would involve qualified experts who would provide all the interested parties with consulting and methodical support in whatever concerns application of the Tuning methodology to develop educational programs (including double-diploma programs that are performed jointly with European universities).
The results of this project are of interest for Russian higher educational institutions, sectors of additional and informal education, and centers of professional retraining and continuing education.
The following staff members of Astrakhan State University participate in this project:
Project Supervisor at ASU – Irina Petrova
Project Manager at ASU – Svetlana Militskaya
Coordinator of Sector “Information & Communication Technologies” – Evgeniya Ishkina
Participant of Sector "Law" – Nikolay Khurchak
Participant of Sector "Ecology" – Nikolay Shuvaev
Participant of Sector "Economy & Management" – Ekaterina Vostrikova
Participant of Sector "Education" – Boris Kaygorodov
Participant of Sector "Engineering Protection of Environment" – Anna Fedotova
Participant of Sector "Tourism" – Ekaterina Kovaleva
Последнее редактирование: 27-02-2018, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович