Fostering Internationalisation in AgRicultural Engineering in Iran and Russia (FARMER) 585596-EPP-1-2017-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Project Name: Fostering internationalisation in AgRicultural Engineering in Iran and Russia (FARMER)
Project Code: 585596-EPP-1-2017-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Grant Provided by the European Commission (KEC)
Program: Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education.
Duration: Oct. 15, 2017 – Oct. 14, 2020
Coordinator: Ilmenau University of Technology (Germany)
- Astrakhan State University;
- Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI);
- Stavropol State Agrarian University;
- Volgograd State Technical University;
- South Ural State University.
Islamic Republic of Iran:
- Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University;
- Babol Noshirvani University of Technology.
Our Partners in European Union:
- Ilmenau University of Technology (Germany)
- University of L'Aquila (Italy)
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (Slovakia)
- Contribute to modernization and internationalization of higher education in engineering in Russia and Iran;
- Launch a master educational program of international level to develop integration and interregional cooperation, exchange knowledge;
- Develop cooperation with universities and non-academic institutions in the European Union, Russia, and Iran;
- Make innovative activities of Russian and Iranian universities more efficient;
- Promote education in agriculture, develop opportunities of employment at rural agricultural enterprises for young specialists.
- Development of syllabus for the master program “Mechatronics in Agriculture”;
- Establishment of an international educational platform in agricultural engineering;
- Development of innovative activities aimed at acquisition of hands-on skills at the universities that are our partners;
- Launch of the virtual summer school “Sustainable Agriculture” jointly with the universities that are our partners.
Project Supervisor at ASU:
- Dr. Nikolay Khurchak – Vice Rector for International Activities.
Project Participants at ASU:
- Dr. Alexey Rybakov – Director of the Institute of Researches & Solutions to Technological Tasks;
- Dr. Nikolay Vybornov – Dean of the Department of Physics & Technology;
- Dr. Ravil Arykbaev – Dean of the Department of Agribusiness, Technologies, & Veterinary Medicine;
- Dr. Marina Trunilina – coordinator of the Unit of International Relations.
Link to Project Web Site: https://www.tu-ilmenau.de/farmer
Последнее редактирование: 27-02-2018, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович