Center of International Tests in French Language
Our main tasks are as follows:
- Arrangement and delivery of international tests in French as a foreign language; issue of certificates of international standard;
- Stimulation of our staff’s and students’ international mobility;
- Stimulation of professional exchange programs with France;
- Informing the faculty staff and students of Astrakhan State University of single EU requirements towards teaching and mastering foreign languages;
- Promotion of the French language and culture in Astrakhan Region.
Anyone who wishes to take a test in French as a foreign language needs to register for it in advance. To register, one should contact the Center Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have their personal data introduced into the database that is single for all the examination centers. Once a candidate has been registered, they are granted an individual ID number that must not be lost. The registration deadline is two weeks prior to an examination session.
Terms of Payment
Once a candidate has been registered, they are sent electronic forms of agreements for paid services. The completed, printed, and signed agreement (in two copies) must be submitted to the Center Director. Then a candidate shall obtain a receipt to be paid at any office of Sberbank. A copy of the payment conformation must be submitted to the Center Director; its original must not be lost. Candidates who have not paid for their upcoming test shall not be admitted to take it.
Chudinova, Yulia Valerianovna
Address: Room #29, 11 Akhmatovskaya Street, Astrakhan 414000 Russia.
Последнее редактирование: 08-02-2019, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович