Step 1. The documents for admission may be submitted in several ways:
- through the university electronic data system (entrant's personal account) or Public Services website;
- personally in Admission Commission (20a Tatishchev Str., Astrakhan);
- through common postal operators.
Step 2. Admission documents
Foreign entrants shall submit the following documents:
- ID and citizenship document (with translation into Russian);
- document on education indicating the subjects studied and the grades (points) received (with translation into Russian);
- certificate of foreign education recognition (unless foreign education and (or) qualification is recognized under international agreements of the Russian Federation).
Please note that foreign documents shall be legalized in accordance with the procedure stipulated by the Russian Federation legislation or apostilled (unless legalization and apostille are not required in accordance with the legislation or international agreements of the Russian Federation).
When entering the majors and training areas Electrical Engineering and Electrical Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary Medicine, Pedagogical Education, Psychological and Pedagogical Education, Special (Defectologic) Education, medical examination is required in accordance with the procedure stipulated by the Russian Federation Government Decree No. 697 dated 14.08.2013 “The List of Major Disciplines and Degree Programs, for Admission to Study Which the Applicants Are Required to Undergo Compulsory Initial Medical Examination (Medical Checkup) As Stipulated in Employment Or work contract for the relevant position or profession".
Foreign citizens may apply for main educational programs both within fee-paying places and at the expense of budget allocations of the Russian Federation Federal budget.
Foreign citizens may enter the university on the basis of either the Unified State Examination results or the university entrance examinations results.
Step 3. Entrance examinations
Entrance examinations program and schedule is available at: https://asu.edu.ru/Abitur/12184-priemnaia-kampaniia-2023.html
Step 4. Enrollment at ASU
Following the entrance examinations results, the entrants shall submit enrollment consents to the Admission Commission.
When entering the university at the expense of budget allocations of the Russian Federation Federal budget, the entrants shall wait for enrollment order issuance.
When entering on fee-paying basis, the entrants shall sign contracts and pay for educational services.
Step 5. Submitting application and the required documents for invitation to enter the RF (for foreign students from countries with visa regime)
In order to obtain an invitation the following documents shall be sent at the address: email@example.com:
- questionnaire “Data of a foreign citizen required to receive an invitation”;
- application for an invitation to enter the Russian Federation for a foreign citizen to study in an educational organization;
- scan-copy of an international passport (the first page with photo and signature).
Please note that in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation in order to get an entry invitation to study in an educational organization, a foreign citizen shall have ID with validity of at least 18 months from the expected date of entry.
Step 6. Invitation and visa obtainment (for foreign students from countries with visa regime)
You will receive an invitation via e-mail as soon as it is issued. Upon getting an invitation you shall apply to the Russian Federation Consulate (Consular Departments of the Embassy) in the country of your residence to obtain a visa.
Step 7. Preparing migration documents
The following documents are required to cross the border of the Russian Federation:
- original ID (passport);
- visa (for foreign students from countries with visa regime);
- migration card.
Step 8. Arrival in Russia
After obtaining visa and purchasing tickets, you are to inform Migration and Visa Assistance Unit of the date of your arrival at ASU via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 9. The RF entry requirements
The RF entry requirements are available at: https://asu.edu.ru/studentam/11552-poriadok-i-usloviia-vezda-inostrannyh-grajdan-v-rossiiskuu-federaciu-n.html
Последнее редактирование: 22-03-2023,