PhD programs are related to the third level of higher education (as per Federal Law #273-FZ of Dec. 29, 2012 “About Education in Russian Federation”; Order by the Ministry of Education & Science of the Russian Federation #1259 of Nov. 19, 2013 “About Adoption of Order to Arrange and Perform Educational Activities in Educational Programs of Higher Education – Programs to Train Research and Pedagogical Staff at PhD Courses”).
Admission to Our PhD Programs
Any individual may sign up for a PhD course provided he/she has obtained a master or a specialist diploma.
ASU trains research and pedagogical staff at its PhD courses in the most demanded and interesting fields. A wide range of available specialties makes it possible for anyone to choose what interests and suits them most.
Our University trains future PhDs in Mathematics, in Technology, in Natural Sciences, in Humanities, and in other sciences. All in all, 64 educational programs within 20 specialties are available at ASU.
Education is provided on both budget-funded and self-paid terms; it may be full-time (3 years) or distance (4 years).
Studies at PhD Courses Are:
- A unique chance to make your own scientific discovery;
- A splendid opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills;
- Performance of scientific researches;
- Participation in various scientific contests and conferences;
- An opportunity to obtain funding of your research projects;
- Your competitiveness and your being demanded at the market of scientific researches and innovations;
- Your career growth;
- Making good contacts within the scientific community.
Outcomes of Your Studies at Our PhD Courses
Upon your completion of a PhD course, you shall obtain a diploma confirming your graduation and your qualification “Researcher. Lecturer Researcher”.
Once you have defended your PhD thesis successfully, you shall be conferred the degree of a PhD.
Последнее редактирование: 11-02-2020, Глинчевский Эдвард Иванович